Who doesn't want a lovely set of locks as seen on TV? After spending ridiculous amounts of money on shampoo
and conditioner combo sets promising silky smooth tresses, I've decided that there must be more I can do to revive my straightened and colored hair. Try the following tips for healthy hair worthy of a hair care
It's always good to consume a well-balanced diet, but what foods help ensure healthy hair? Choose foods that are high in protein, zinc, biotin, and omega-3 fatty acids. Proteins assist in repairing brittle hair, promote growth, and maintain color. Individuals lacking in zinc intake may experience shedding. Biotin deficiencies can result in brittle hair. Omega-3 fatty acids help to condition hair and support a healthy scalp.
- Have some kidney beans with dinner. Kidney beans contain protein, zinc, and biotin.
- Snack on some walnuts. Walnuts include omega-3 fatty acids and zinc.
- Go for the poultry! Eat chicken and turkey that are high in quality proteins and iron.
- Start your day off with some whole grains. Opt for some whole wheat bread or whole grain cereals for breakfast. Whole grains contain zinc, iron, and B vitamins.
- Steer clear of plastic bristles and wood combs. Instead, opt for natural boar bristles for dry hair and a rubber tooth wide paneled brush for damp hair.
- Brush prior to shampooing. Use gentle strokes on dry hair to remove product buildup and scalp flakes. This also will stimulate your scalp and blood flow to follicles.
- Remember that wet hair easily snaps and stretches! Try to be gentle when brushing your wet or damp hair. Take a strand of your hair and pull until it snaps. Now look at the texture. Ick.
Protect Your Ends
- Mist your ends before home coloring. The ends tend to be more porous and consequently absorb more pigment. If misted, the chemicals cannot fully saturate/damage the strand.
- Trim damaged ends regularly. This will improve the overall texture and appearance.
- Use color protective products. When you color your hair chemicals penetrate the outer layer. Color protective products help to rehydrate and repair what damage has been done.
Deep Conditioning Treatments
- Deep condition at least once every two weeks. Deep conditioners penetrate the hair shaft and strengthen strands.
- Use your blow dryer to help intensify the conditioning treatment. The heat will open the cuticle and allow for the ingredients to fully penetrate strands.
Use an Ion Hair Dryer
- Ion dryers use negative ions that break up water molecules more efficiently than regular dryers. As a result, drying time is cut in half. Ion dryers also cancel positive ions that are damaging to hair.
- Remember to use the nozzle piece. Hair dryers can heat up, however, the nozzle protects from heat and helps to avoid frizz.
To live up to our responsibilities to serve and enhance the communities in which Liya Biotechnology Co., Ltd works and lives and the society on which we depend.
Applied Materials’ mission is to be the leading supplier of News worldwide-through innovation and enhancement of customer productivity with systems and service solutions.
While buying the products, make sure that you purchase them from a reputed and trusted seller - either online or offline. Liya Biotechnology Co., Ltd is specialised in the field of , offering a wide range of products like News, hair color ideas, hair color ideas,etc.